Monday, May 11, 2009

Miniseries #004, Take this Hammer + 7th Chords and Backup Discussions XVII



Hi Everybody,

Lets finish up the series. I hope you all enjoyed this little mini-series on Take This Hammer and some of the back-up that can go along with it. We will continue to explore an infinite number of possibilities in our playing.....whether that be soloing or back-up. We will continue on a great musical journey.

In my ending comments in this video, I mentioned a few words about discouragement. Don't ever feel discouraged! even though sometimes things may not seem to be sounding right, or you may be having difficultly with some of the things you are trying to play. Everyone goes through it, its part of the process of learning. Sometimes I'll get a little frustrated with my playing....so I'll put the banjo down for a few days......pick it back up.......start to play and hear new things.

Keep it going Everybody,

Have fun,

Study well,

Rock On.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment