Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lesson #132, Sally Goodin' I



Hi Everyone,

First off , let me say that even though this tune, Sally Goodin, is in the intermediate lessons, it may be considered advanced as I look through it now. I would also like to mention that we had a little technical difficulty when we taped this series, that being that there will be no camera shot of the right picking hand throughout. The good news is that we have fixed the problem for future lessons. The tab will have to be your source for some of the right hand rolls, and you can always ask me in the forums and I will help you out as much as I can.

Hope you enjoy my arrangement of this tune, and I hope it makes you want to get up off your chairs and try your hand.........or foot I should say! at a little buck dancin.

David





No comments:

Post a Comment